Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Comic strips.

I am not a die hard fan of comic strips ( partly because I dont get the subtle humour in many of them ;-) but lately I and regular with Dilbert and have started to enjoy it. I think to get all of it one needs to be familiar with the whole set up. I want more now. Tried Ripleys believe it or not, but most of the facts they state are not very exciting. Today itself started reading some of the Calvin and Hobbes series and I think this will be something that I will like. Dont have the complete background knowledge yet but just found this direct one nice.



3 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Ankush said...

I don't think one can really appreciate dilbert unless he enters a corporate life. I tried it when at IIT, but could not appreciate the humor most of the time. But now I find it hilarious as I can relate it to what goes on in office.

Regarding Calvin and Hobbes, it is kind of OK. Send me the links of some more which you have tried and turned out to be good.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Akhil Gupta said...

2 of the most awesome CnH shit!!!!

aur bhi daal...mast hai...

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Akhil Gupta said...

btw daddu!

second wali, Descartes' ki second meditation jaisi nahi hai?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home