Tuesday, July 10, 2007

75 Post

How so much I wanted to customize my blog and photoblog to represent a quasi-extension of my personality ;), but alas I have not been able to do that in two months and with the amount of things to write about and show pictures of crossing the danger levels! Friends, Romans and Countrymen! I present to you “Confusion Art” - plain vanilla remix!.

Sadly this post will mark the end of blogger. 75 posts it was standing by me, sharing ups and downs, walking left right and center. Blogger.com - you shall be my first love. errr! Maybe not.

yanyways do check out Confusion Art for the latest happenings in my life. Maybe some old ones too! And you are working at your station as I am writing this post, expect some posts in couple of hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home