Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Journey is about to begin.

In few hours bhatele will arrive in San Diego, and probably that will mark the start of my first journey in America.

The Journey:
San Diego - San Francisco (1 day) - Yosemite (3 days)- Las Vegas (3 days)- San deigo - Mexico(1 day maybe) - San diego.

This journey is special as it has many 'Firsts'. Its the first:
1. Road-Trip by car - have done motor-bike, cycle trips before . Estimated distance ~1500 miles ( 2400 Kms)
2. Journey In America - Right now for me America is equivalent to San Diego.
3. Journey with Nitin Gupta, Yash Kapoor, Abhinav Bhatele - Yes we have been together for many years but never went out for a trip.
4. Time will be using my new Nikon FM 10.
5. Time will be driving in America - yeah even after I failed in the test, the rules allow me to drive.
6. Time I am writing a blog before the start of an Event. :-)

Any ways, we will be having laptops and hope that I will be able to write few blogs during the trip. So be ready to check out the snaps. BTW :- just for info the complere trip is organized by the renowned AIR - Nitin Gupta.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Saurabh Nanda said...

Dude, you're having a ball of a time in amrika! Even I feel like doing 'further studies' now!

Keep the pics and travelogues coming...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home